Latest Post

Fashion Tips for Womens | Dressing Style for Female


Beautiful things often come in small packages. However, honestly, women of short stature often feel the need to create an illusion with their clothing to look taller. But, I suppose we always want to be something that we are not. Enough of all philosophy, you say? Okay, let me clarify this: the rules of fashion are always being challenged, as are the definitions of the ideal body types. The idea is to work with our natural body type and dress to get the best out of us. If you are still not convinced, we have proofs too.  MyHealthsandFitness Blog provide FashionTips for Womens and Dressing Style for Female.


1. Wedding Dresses 

Wedding Dresses


The big days will be better in every way. Simply show your assets and do it with all the confidence you have. Flaunt your frame with dresses without shoulders and choose these over heart necklines because they create an illusion of a broader canvas. Transparent necklines that slide down to become work without backing to your advantage.

2. Jeans for Small Women

Jeans for Small Women


Boyfriend / mommy jeans, distressed denim, etc. add a filter to your outfit. They stretch the lower part of the body and make it look longer. Tops with ruffles, puffed sleeves, cold or cold shoulders, etc. decorate them for you.

3. Sequined Skirt and Tucked Shirt

Sequined Skirt and Tucked Shirt


The pencil skirts complement your body type and mix completely, but you need to style the outfit with something that does not shrink you anymore. Drop those tank or tube caps and change them to a plaid or chambray shirt that has the right amount of volume.

4. Maxi Dresses for Short Women 

Maxi Dresses for Short Women


Choose maxi dresses that have some definition of straight cuts. The asymmetric hems, the sleeves with hood or flower, the bodice with ruffles, etc., are great. Dressed with lighter fabrics such as organza, Georgette, etc.

5. High-necked & ankle-length V-neck boots

High-necked & ankle-length V-neck boots


V-neck or pronounced necklines add length to your bodice and stretch the upper body. Wearing them with ankle boots instead of regular heels can make the outfit look quite interesting.

6. One Piece Dress – Sweater

One Piece Dress – Sweater


Shirt or denim dresses may look super chic, however, try adding layers to your dress. Add a kimono or a shrug, a sweater or a coat in winter, etc. to fix it a bit, but, of course, DO NOT use over layer.

My Healths and Fitness provides useful tips for health, Fitness, Fashion tips for men and womens, lifestyle tips etc. For more information and useful tips for Lifestyle and Fashion tips follow this link……



1. New Dress Styles
2. Dressing Style for Girl
3. Types of Clothing Styles with Pictures
4. Dressing Style Tips
5. How to Improve Dressing Sense Female
6. Fashion Tips for Men
7. Dressing Style for Female
8. Fashion Tips 2018
9. Fashion Tips for Teenage Girl
10. Basic Fashion Rules
11. Fashion Tips for Body Types
12. Best Dressing Sense for Female

2 comments:

  1. Unfortunately there are a lot of AIDS/Herpes denials on Herbal cures still out there. I did research on them after I was tested HIV/Herpes positive I was so worried am I going to die soon. I continue my search again on herbal remedy for Std, then I found lots of testimony on how Dr Itua Herbal Medicine Cured HIV/Aids, Herpes Virus,Copd, Hepatitis, Diabetes, On websites sharing their testimonies, which made much more sense to me. All the authors pronounce Dr Itua As a man with Good Heart, I pick interest in their testimonies and I contact him about my situation then he gave me procedure how it works, I proceed after one week he courier his Herbal Medicine to me and instruct me on how to drink it for two weeks to cure. I receive His Herbal Medicine so I drank it for two weeks as I was told then after 2 days I go for a test I found out I was cured from HIV/Aids & Herpes Virus, I pay homage to him 2 months ago to his country to celebrate with him on his African festival which he told me it usually happens every year. I know there are lots of (HIV)/Aids&Herpes Virus denials of Herbal Remedy movement the same few doctors and they represent a very small faction of the community. I could have died because I refused Natural Herbs Cures for so long, but luckily, by the grace of God I am alive to tell my story. Contact Info...Whatsapp Number...+2348149277967,Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/My Instagram Username...avat5634 Just in case you need someone to talk with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are amazing tips for dressing thank u for this info
    http://www.shivabhilala.co.in/sexual-health/how-to-lose-weight/

    ReplyDelete